Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Alberto Del Rio confronts John Cena SmackDown Review 11/8/13


Back from break Alberto Del Rio walks out waving the Mexican flag with I think is cool. Honestly right now the only cool thing about ADR is when he wave the Mexican flag around cause I love seeing flags get waved for some reason. ADR whines in the ring about his lose to John Cena at Hell in a Cell. 
Del Rio says he wants a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship. John "Super Man" Cena music hits and the crowd explodes with excitement. John Cena makes his way to the ring pretty fast. John Cena is talking pretty fast. John Cena tells some jokes and gives a shout out to JBL and Michael Cole for people to watch it. John Cena is a pretty funny dude. I personally like 99% of John's jokes. 
You gotta have fun and laugh a little and thats part of why I like John is because he tells joke's. ADR says something that I tune out again. 
I have no clue what ADR said. John Cena says to ADR "You want me to leave how about you make me?" John Cena goes on and says " The World Heavyweight Champ is two feet away from you I am not calling out sick and I'm not taking the night off yeah yeah you gotta a rematch so I say we make this edition of SmackDown a CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION AND YOU HAVE YOUR REMATCH TONIGHT ALBERTO DEL RIO AGAINST JOHN CENA FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP" 
ADR says gets on the mic says something and also says something in spanish to John Cena. John Cena looks at the camera while holding the WHC belt. ADR says he wants a ref and a doctor. The lovely Vickie Gurerrero comes out and informs us that the match won't take place until Survivor Series in John Cena's home town of Boston, Ma on Sunday the 24th on November. 
John Cena bad mouths Vickie which I really don't think John should be doing that IMO because that sends the WRONG message out. ADR agree with what John Cena said. Vickie says "EXCUSE ME". Vickie goes on to say that she has picked out there opponents for the night. Vickie says later on tonight John Cena will be in action against the monster Ryback in the main event.
Vickie informs ADR that'd he'd be taking on this monster right now and The Great Khali's music plays. Alberto Del Rio looks wicked pissed off. 

We go to break as The Great Khali makes his way to the ring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment