Saturday, November 23, 2013

Natalya VS Tamina Snuka SmackDown Report 11/15/13


Natalya heads to the ring as we are informed she lost to AJ Lee on Main Event for the WWE Divas Championship and Natalya wants some revenge tonight. Tamina Snuka makes her way to the ring with the lovely AJ Lee. We get a recap of how AJ Lee retained the Divas Championship on Main Event. Tamina got AJ DQed by kicking Natalya when she had AJ in the "Sharp Shooter" . AJ is at ring side for this match. I think its interesting Tamina always starts her matches with her vest on. So Natalya attacks Tamina very wildly and beats her up some but Tamina fights back and hits a "Samoa Drop" 
Tamina missed 2 times in a row and Natalya makes her pay for it. AJ gets up on the apron to distract Natalya for Tamina. 
Tamina tries to attacks Natalya from behind but hits AJ. 
Natalya goes for the "Sharp Shooter" on Tamina and locks it in.  
WTF no freaking way Natalya beat Tamina way to freaking fast. Tamina taps out and Natalya wins. I'm glad we got to see them fight but that match should have got more time. Not sure how I totally feel about it but I know I wanted Tamina to win cause I don't like Natalya as much as I used to before Total Divas! I like the show Total Divas but it honestly makes me not like any of the Divas on the show at the moment I like all the Divas that are not on Total Divas way more. Maybe its just me but its how I feel. This match should have took place on Raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment