Monday, November 11, 2013

RAW preview for 11/11/13 The Authority is on Vacation


The www.wwe.com website has a article up that says "Authority on Vacation" 

THANK GOD We get a break from Triple H. I don't mind Stephanie McMahon but I've had my fill of Triple H for the rest of the year. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy Triple H but in small doses these days. I for one am looking forward to finding out how Kane plays into the show as the WWE Director of Operations. I think it means Kane will be fully in charge of Raw. Kane will be making matches for tonight and Survivor Series. It should be pretty freaking sweet in my opinion.

I got a sneaking feeling ADR will jump John Cena durning the show or atleast they will trade words to build towards there rematch match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series. 

Of course more fuel will be feed to fire burning between Big Show and Randy Orton going toward there epic battle for the WWE Championship match at Survivor Series. I hope the Big Show ends up with the WWE Championship at Survivor Series his title reign is way over due. 

I see some kind of traditional Survivor Series match being made Between CM Punk and D-Bry vs The Wyatt to night. 

I hope we see a traditional Survivor Series match made for the Divas as well tonight. 

I think we will find out whom the Rhodes Brothers will be facing at Survivor Series as well! 

Tonight's Monday Night Raw is gonna be a blast. Look on the brighter side instead of the negative! WWE could have gone outta business instead of WCW and we'd be stuck with lame World Champs like David Arquette! We will never see crap like that here! Enjoy the show my friends. 
I had to find a picture of David Arquette showing he was the WCW Champ! It's funny John Cena holds that same Championship right now folks!

As always leave a comment if you want to I will reply and take a moment to vote on my polls Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment