Sunday, November 24, 2013

Divas Musical Chairs RAW Report 11/18/13


Michael Cole tells us we are set for a Divas musical chairs contest. It looks like we have all the Divas in the ring that wrestler. YES Alicia Fox and Aksana are in the ring. No AJ Lee or Tamina! I wonder why they aren't involved in this? Jerry Lawler has the mic in the ring. From what it looks like we have The cast from Total Divas in the ring 
with My favorite Divas Alicia Fox and Aksana along with Kaitlyn, Summer Rae, and Rosa. 
Jerry "The King" Lawler talks about the music we will hear.
Jerry "The King" Lawler is lucky, lol. This should be interesting a "Musical Chairs" on RAW Country! The music starts and some of the Divas start bickering before the walk around.
The Music stops and Natalya is the 1st Diva eliminated
Who's next? Damn Alicia Fox was eliminated next. 
After Alicia was eliminated the "Musical Chairs" contest broke down into a brawl. No winner.
I wish that was better! But I am wicked glad I saw Alicia Fox and Aksana on RAW that was worth it.

 I hope it was cool in person. I hope we get a Divas elimination match at Survivor Series now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment