Friday, November 15, 2013

WWE SmackDown preview 11/15/13 non-spoiler


Tonight SmackDown comes from Manchester, England

The Main Event for tonight show is CM Punk teaming with Daniel Bryan vs Curtis Axel and Ryback. WWE has really light a fire under SmackDown lately with the matches they have been having. Tonight for the 1st time ever on SmackDown CM Punk and Daniel Bryan will be teaming up. Yes they have teamed up on Raw before but never on SmackDown to my knowledge. This match should be a classic and I wish I was watching right now. I am shocked that Ryback would team with Curtis Axel again after what Paul Heyman said about him on Monday night Raw this past week. Maybe Curtis told Ryback that the views and words of Paul Heyman on him are not his so Ryback agreed to team with him or maybe Ryback doesn't care and he wants another shot at beating CM Punk down. This should be a awesome Main Event for SmackDown

 

John Cena will be taking on Alberto Del Boring in a Arm Wrestling contest tonight. Really, really, really John "Super Man" Cena in a ARM Wrestling contest!!! I can't wait to see John Cena make a fool out of ADR because I can't see anybody on the roster beating John Cena in a ARM Wrestling contest in my opinion. If John Cena uses his arm that he had surgery on that could be an issue but I feel John has proven to me that his arm can take because he's "Super Man" strong. This should be very entertaining to watch unfold.

 

The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan & Luke Harper) vs The Uso's (Jimmy & Jey) tonight in what should be a pretty sweet tag team match. Both tag teams are really fun to watch. I love The Uso's entrance as well as The Wyatt Families entrance. I wonder if we will see Bray Wyatt get involved and hit "Sister Abigail" on one or both The Uso's tonight?



Tonight we will see a Divas match Natalya vs Tamina Snuka. Natalya wants to serve some payback to Tamina Snuka who cost her a 2nd Divas Championship reign on Main Event when Natalya faced off against AJ Lee for the Divas Championship. I like both Natalya and Tamina but I think Tamina has better in-ring skills so I'm going for Tamina in this one.

Who will be in charge tonight as The Authority is still on Vacation? I personally wanna see Kane in charge. I think kane could come across as a super heel making wicked matches. I think Brad Maddox should get back to wrestling and have Vickie Guerrero be his manager. 

Will 3MB be in action tonight or will The Union Jacks show up instead? 

What other matches will take place tonight on SmackDown that aren't advertised? I hope we get another Divas match and something that shows we will get at least one traditional Survivor Series match at Survivor Series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment